- Ultra-glide bushings : for smooth, silent and efficient movement
- Smith Bar: Chromed and knurled for secure grip
- Weight Plates: Smith bar accommodates both 1” standard and 2” Olympic weight plates
- 8 Positions: 8 “hook-in” holes for quick and safe lockouts
- Safety Catches: Train without the need for a spotter
- Enlarged Foot Covers: Offering more stability
- Compact Design: Great for those short on space
- Extra Accessories: Push up handles and foot-hold foam rollers for sit-ups
- Weight Horns: Safe storage of your weight plates
- Product Dimensions: 109 x 186 x 190 cm
- Product Weight: 49 kg
- Weight Capacity: Smith Bar: 300 lbs / 136 kg; Push Up Handles: 75 lbs / 34 kg.
- Weight Storage Posts: It is highly recommended that during use, weights are stored on the rear weight pins for added stability & safety.
- Bench (fixed to rack): Five position decline, flat, incline and upright; leg and arm curl included; frame: 14 gauge solid steel
- Commercial grade Smith press: Uses 4 Sliding roller support for smooth motion; seven hook-in points; safety stops: Prevent bar dropping
- Adapter sleeves: 1 inch standard or 2 inch Olympic plates; off-the-floor base: Enhanced durability and robustness; upholstery: 2.5 inch thick
- Maximum user load on bench: 135 kg
- Maximum load on Smith press: 135 kg
- Maximum load on leg and arm curl: 45 kg
- Assembled dimensions (H x W x L): 175 cm x 180 cm x 178 cm
- Product weight: 58 kg
- 2.5mm wall thick standard steel
- Bench (fixed to rack) position is adjustable from upright to decline. Leg and arm curl included.
- Assembled dimensions in centimeter: 271(H)x200(L)x70(W)
- Weight load capacity: Barbell safety catch:136kg; Barbell weight plates up to: 270kg
- Other accessories included double D handle, tricep rope, handles, short lat bar and iron chain.
- An all-in-one attack, the XTECH-Z7 is your mid-range home gym that screams versatility.
- Pick out any muscle you want to train and this can do it, with not just one but several highly effective exercises.
- If you want to train a different muscle each day this is ideal, it can seamlessly interchange between the smith press, bench and cables for circuit style training too.
- Smith machines are the safest alternative to a barbell for home-alone weight training, and with a substantial 150kg capacity there's plenty of scope for development.
- A superior commercial grade bench can be used in conjunction or stand-alone to the whole rig, with a quick release pedal you can angle the pad from upright to decline in seconds.
- High & low pulley stations with a range of attachments included, just to throw an alternative style of resistance training into the mix.
- Weight load capacities: Barbell = 200kg, Barbell Safety's = 200kg, High & Low Pulleys = 100kg, Bench = 300kg
- Assembled Dimensions in centimeter : 210(W) x 200(L) x 221(H)
- Warrantys: 2 Years on Cable and Pulley , 5 Years on Main Frame . (T & C Applied)